Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today Is The Day ...

Well, one of the days I think. Today Playgirl is releasing the first set of preview pics from Levi Johnston's photoshoot. I don't think these are the ones that are going to end up in the magazine, just more to wet your appetite. I looked online to see if any blog posted them but I was unlucky in the search. Playgirl.com wants an ungodly amount of money for their subscription so I cannot get them that way. If anyone has access to them and is willing to share them with me, please send to TheMaleSack@gmail.com. Ideally I would prefer them in the highest quality and largest size possible. :) I'm picky like that ... I am sure they will pop up on other blogs but will more than likely end up watermarked with that blogs name. Anyway ... hope someone has access and is willing to share. And, as always, I hope you enjoy today's post. Happy Saturday!












2 comments:

Kevin said...

From what I heard there is no frontal nudity with Levi. Perez Hilton has a few pics posted on his site.

The MaleSack said...

@ Kevin - I know there is no penis, I just want to see the pics. :) I have seen a few posted on different sites but there are 25 total. I want access to the Playgirl site ... NOW! :)