Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Move Is Complete!

I am happy to announce that the new domain for TheMaleSack is now open for business!

I am still in the process of tweaking things to make it look exactly how I want it to but, for the most part, it is done. No more posts will be made to this URL so please be sure to update your bookmarks to reflect the new URL.

http://themalesack.net/

If you have my blog in your blogroll, please update that as well. I will be moving the blogroll on Blogger to the new site so, if you are listed there, you will still show up.

This site will remain active so that you all can still view previous posts. I really have no plans on closing it so it will remain open until Blogger shuts it down, you know, from all those whiners that have nothing better to do than police my blog and my posts, reporting me ...

I really hope you guys are as excited about the new home as I am. Enjoy!

1 comment:

JiEL said...

GOOD NEWS !
LONG LIVE TO your NEW SITE.

JiEL, Montréal, Canada