Friday, October 16, 2009

Should I Stay Or Should I Go ...

Tomorrow there is a Bearracuda party in SF as well as Portland OR. A couple people I know attend these in SF and have suggested that I go. I have been debating this all week long and am still undecided. The biggest thing for me is how I feel about my body. The clothes check is optional so I do not have to get naked, I don't wear underwear so yea I would have to get naked. I was told that I should not be worried about how I look because there are all types of guys at these parties. That really does not make me feel better. It sounds like fun and it would be interesting to check out something new. Who knows, maybe I will get really lucky. Anyone ever been to one of these and can maybe offer some more insight? I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

apop said...

Go!...it'd probly be fun!