Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Worn Out ...

Yesterday (Monday) was a pretty tiring day for me. I did not do that much though. I had an in person meeting with the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) regarding a claim that I filed about 2 years ago against a previous employer that I believed terminated me wrongfully. It's a long story! I went into this meeting with a positive outlook and high hopes. I left it feeling the exact opposite! I was hoping this was close to being done but it looks like it is nowhere near done. I just want this out of my life. I then went to Golden Gate Park. Figured I would do this since I was in SF anyway for this meeting. I also sat at the beach/ocean for about an hour and watched the sunset. It was the first time I did that and it was quite relaxing. I got home late and, needless to say, I am still up. Heading to bed shortly. Hope your Monday was a little less stressful.












1 comment:

Leatherpigboy said...

Fuckin HOT pics....Keep your head up buddy!