Friday, December 12, 2008

Grand Opening!

This site has been a long time in the making! I am always trying to find a site that specifically caters to my taste, so to speak, but I have never found one. Let me rephrase that, the ones I do come across ask you to pay for access to the images. I do not like that idea at all. Most of the pictures the sites use are collected from various other sources. Why should we have to pay for something they pretty much obtained for free?

Before I put this site out there I wanted to make sure it looked good and was well put together. I have seen other sites that are kind of boring to visit. I may go there once or twice but usually end up losing interest. I do not want anyone feeling that way about my site. I am going to do my best to update at least once or twice a day. I do have a good size collection of images but I have a feeling they will run out fast ... so I am asking this of any that visit. If you have pics of a guy with low hanging nuts, whether it be a full body/face pic or just a crotch shot, please feel free to share it with me. I will give you full credit for the find and you will be making a great contribution to us all! I do prefer images that are a pretty large size, they do not have to be huge, just not looking for really small images. And they have to be of good quality as well .... so, with that being said .....

On with the show!!!!! (and I welcome all comments!)















No comments: