Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Folsom Street Fair - Pics Set #1

Sorry for the delay in getting these to you guys. Been going through a really difficult time this past week. Today it just got worse. Anyway, with that being said, here is the first set of pics from Folsom this year. I took a lot of pics and this is just the beginning. I will also be posting others from the fair on my other blog, iCandy, so be sure to check that site out as well. The weather was pretty hot and so were a lot of the guys. There was some nudity but no one I wanted to have pictures of. Well, there is one and he will be posted later. I hope you guys like the pics and be sure to check back throughout the week for more.










2 comments:

glen_mc said...

Jason,

Hope your week gets better.

Loving the guys in pic 6 WOOF!!

Anonymous said...

nice set of pics, looks like you spent some time at the titanmen.com booth and i can see why.