Monday, February 7, 2011

Snowy Monday ...

Today was a nice day. Took the El into Boystown and walked around for a bit and then stopped at Nookies for some lunch. Forgot how much I loved their soup! More snow started coming down this afternoon and we probably got a few more inches. The snowflakes were big but it was pretty to watch. It was nice to be in that area again, brought back memories of hanging out with friends at Sidetracks and Roscoe's and grabbing a bite to eat at Nookies. Made me smile. I am really happy to be here.

Oh, The Bijou is still the same. I thought someone told me that they made it so you could not lock any of the doors anymore but they still lock. I think that may just be at The Ram. The same people still work at The Bijou too. I guess some things never change. :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sack photo #1