Sunday, February 13, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor ...

Since I have moved back to Chicago I have received a number of emails from followers that actually live in the same neighborhood/area that I do. I think this is awesome! Most of the guys seem to live just a few blocks away. It is so cool! When I lived in CA, I think I only heard from one or two guys that actually lived in the East Bay and even fewer that lived in El Cerrito. I cannot believe that so many guys that live in the Rogers Park area of Chicago actually follow my blog. I love hearing from those that do live in the vicinity. Just wondering ... anyone else live near me? Would love to meet up some time maybe for a drink, movie or sex. :) Email me at TheMaleSack@gmail.com if you do.

Also want to say that the weather in Chicago is slowly becoming nicer. The last couple of days it has been in the 30's. The sun has been out and the snow is melting. Was even able to open up the windows in this place in the afternoon. The weather forecast is calling for 55 on Wednesday. I love living in Chicago again!

Take care guys! Have a great week!











1 comment:

pleep said...

i live in oak park... and am planning on moving to the rogers park/andersonville/edgewater area in a few months :-)