Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Saturday Nite ...

Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday. I did ... the roommate and I went to a Farmer's Market early this morning, it was in SF. Was nice to get out and do something different. Tomorrow we may head over to a flea market, not entirely sure though. It is in the same place and really small. I came home and spent the rest of the day, aside from right now, making up missed hours at work. I left early Wednesday, was not feeling well. Then called off Thursday and Friday. Today is a scheduled day actually so tomorrow will be make up hours since it is my day off. I need the money, otherwise I would not bother. Anyway, hope you guys were out enjoying the beautiful weather, if you had beautiful weather. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
















2 comments:

Stan said...

Love hitting a good flea market but not so much in the winter weather.

Unknown said...

Boots boy, the last pic. To die for.