Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Cause For Alarm ...

Hey guys ... sorry that there has been no new pics for a little over a week now. Not sure what the deal is lately. I have had absolutely no energy whatsoever, especially these last few days. All I have wanted to do is sleep. I have been working 6 days in a row for a few weeks now and that is not going to change any time soon. We are overwhelmed with user submitted tickets and non-stop issues with our application. Curse you Developers for releasing things before adequately testing them!

I know I have neglected to post in the past but never this long. I figured that I owed you all an update especially since a follower sent me an email asking if I was ok. I knew then that I needed to at least give you all a hello. I also want to say thank you to that person for sending me that email. I know it may sound weird but it meant something to me, shows me that you guys really do care. So thank you!

I will do my best to get back to posting on a semi-regular basis. I don't want to lose any followers simply because I am worn out. This blog and my followers mean a lot to me and I want you to keep cumming back!

2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Hey buddy, dont you worry post when you can ill still be here. Sometimes we all need a bit of a break! Good luck with work and hang in there!

Joe said...

I'm glad that nothing was wrong. I hope things are able to settle down for you soon. I love the blog; it is one of my absolute favorites.