Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taking It Slow ...

Even though I was up a little earlier than usual, and should have been out the door like 20 minutes ago, I figured I would try something different. After walking the dog I usually go through her feeding routine when we get in, finish packing up then heading off to work. Today I said to myself, "you should try having breakfast before you leave. Maybe that will make a difference in how you feel". So I am seeing how that works out for today. Sure it will probably just make my stomach upset. Anyway, I am going to finish eating then need to get out of here. If I am late, oh well! Will be staying late tonight and tomorrow anyway. I have been given some additional responsibilities over the next couple of days. I will explain more later. Have a great Thursday guys! And I cannot say it enough ...thanks for waiting for me! :)














7 comments:

Onlymen said...

really sexy ! i like it so much ;)

Leatherpigboy said...

Good luck at work and another good post! :)

Unknown said...

that's what I did years ago, breakfast and made a big difference. give it time. and great post! Love all those hanging sacks!

Ray's Cowboy said...

love 5,7 and 3rd from the end.
WOOF
Ray

Unknown said...

Really awesome spread...

LOL the word verification below is "bonymen" LOL

Gregory Duhon said...

Very nice site, my friend. Wish I was closer to you...I think we'd have some fun.

Anonymous said...

Visit my blog http://gayrelax.blogspot.com and http://gay-stars.blogspot.com Exchange links Please