Monday, August 2, 2010

On Hold With Comcast ...

Figured that, while I wait to speak with someone at Comcast, I would give you all a post. I also want to take this time to say that I hate Comcast! Their service is crap and overpriced! I tried to switch to AT&T but because of my bad credit, they want a $500 deposit! Crazy shit! I am currently paying almost $200 a month for cable and internet. They have such a monopoly on these services that you have no choice but to suffer. I have been on hold for about 15 minutes already ... their customer service blows as well!

Anyway, enjoy today's post! :)











2 comments:

butch said...

try charter cable... it's just as bad. they had trouble with their cable and they set up an appointment next week.

Leatherpigboy said...

Ughh i hate dealing with utility companies they are all a scam. i actually had a hot experience with a cable guy who gave me all the movie channels for free for a blow job it was a great deal for me :)