Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away ...

I am so over this rain! I don't mind if it drizzles but it has been pouring the past couple of hours. I would so rather be dealing with all the snow that the Midwest is getting right now. I just need to move back to Chicago! If I have not mentioned it already, that is actually a goal I have now set for myself with starting work and all. By this time next year I hope to be living in Chicago. I have a lot of saving to do for that to happen. But, believe me, it will happen!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Oh, I wish I knew the guy in the first pic. So fucking hot! I love a man with glasses!











8 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am sorry that youare getting rain on. Ihave to say I am glda that you are getting rained on, if you were not getting wet. I would not see that HUNKY HUNK inthe first picture either. He is way to HOT.

WOOF
Ray

cstead said...

Is it Ty LeBeouf? I think it is. Let me know if I am correct. I saw this as well.

http://bigmuscle.com/42075

The MaleSack said...

@ cstead - looks like that is him. The tattoo matches. Yum!

cstead said...

I know isn't he sooo yummy. : )

Chris

psikopatte said...

I don't know the 1rst hunk, but i can help you...i have glasses :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that when you move back to Chicago, you have a job lined up. The days are past when one could just pack up and move and think " I'll find something when I get there". Think about it. Steve.

Koba said...

Really digging the cock on the second to last dude. Yum!

glen_mc said...

First guy is delish!