Saturday, January 29, 2011

300 miles down ... 2,000 more to go!

Well, the moving out of the apt. took about 6 hours. Did not make it too Las Vegas as initially planned. Was going to make that the first hotel stop. But after the move, way too tired. So drove to Bakersfield and am updating you all from a hotel room there. The dog seems to be ok so far, she was a lot better in the truck than I thought she would be. And it's so cool being able to stay in a hotel room with her.

The plan is to check out around 10am tomorrow and drive until the tired sets in again. So yea, that's about it. I just wanted to let you guys no what is going on. I will make more updates as the move progresses.

Oh, thank you so much for all of the well wishes you have thrown my way. You all have made me smile. I am so looking forward to starting over in my hometown and being able to share it all with you.

Take Care!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Safe Trip Jason!

Port1 said...

I LOVE balls and ballsacs! I think that it's great that you post images that cater to this fetish. However, I have to ask, don't you have a personal blog or FB page where you can tell people about your travels, travails and solicit money? I come here for the nuts and really am not interested in your "issues." Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

I have driven from Sacramento Ca to Chicago twice in my life to live there. I am so envious of you. I was on Hamlin/Irving Park back in the day. I just love that city, enjoy my friend.