Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big News Coming ...

First off ... anyone having issues with Blogger? I can create a new post but I cannot seem to get into the section to view and approve comments or see the blogs I am following in Google Reader. Tried this both in IE and FF. Any suggestions?

Second ... I will be making a major announcement within the next week or so. It is nothing regarding the blog so you don't need to worry about not having anything to wank to anymore. :) It is more of a life/personal change. It is very exciting .... stay tuned!











6 comments:

Adonis said...

Hi! If yoy like my blog, can you add it in your link list?
Hugs, Adonis

XXX Movie, Memoirs and More said...

Based on second picture...I lOVE pizza!

cstead said...

cool. i cant wait..

Ray's Cowboy said...

HOT Men here. Lov ethe blog. I do hop eyou the best next week. Tell us it is great news, I hope.

Hugs
Ray

Japheth said...

Gotta love the beautiful balls and the uncuts!!

Can't wait for the news...

Shaney said...

Great Blog Mate!