Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Not Always So .....

The weather is great here today but I am in a blah mood. Not sure why. Part of it may be that I am worried about my roommate. He flew back home to Wisconsin last Friday because his Dad is having heart surgery this week, today as a matter of fact. I got an email from him saying that there were complications and some major bleeding, but that they were able to stop it and he was stable. He also said there were like 2 hours of surgery left. That was this morning ... worried that things may have taken a thing for the worst. So yea, think that is a big part of it.

Anyway ... I still hope that you enjoy today's post and that it helps any of those struggling to get through the midweek blues ... or black & whites! :)












2 comments:

apop said...

Your #2 pic is SPRINGER, one of Dave's "Old Reliable" boys in L.A. He (and a few others) crashed on my couch once-in-a-while back in those ol' Spotlight/MyHouse/GoldCup days!

The MaleSack said...

Well, you are very lucky! I would love to have been able to see that sack in person! :)