Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday's Tasty Treats

I know ... Tuesday is almost over. Really sorry for the late post. Today was my day off, you would think I would have been more productive.

Kinda shaken up a little. Was just out walking the dog and 3 shady drunk guys were walking around. So I took the dog down a different direction, toward the busy street and one of the guys followed us and kept saying "hey, can I ask you a question". I told him no and kept walking, he then started to get a little rude. So the dog and I walked faster and took a different direction to avoid them. But when we neared the apt, who do we run into? That same guy and one of the other guys, so we crossed the street. The one guy started yelling at me again, I heard say "that's undercover". Assume he thought I was a cop. So the other guy started yelling. Needless to say, the dog and I rushed into the apt. Going to make another attempt at walking her later ... like a couple hours from now.

Anyway, hope you enjoy today's post. I should have another one for you tomorrow, somewhat earlier.












No comments: