Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How To Donate

It has been brought to my attention that some may have had a hard time donating. I thought Paypal walked you through steps on sending money, I took a look at it again and I was wrong. So I am putting up the steps for you. I hope this helps ... if it does not, please email me @ TheMaleSack@gmail.com.

**You must have a Paypal account set up to do this. If you do not, email me and we can discuss other options. I am very flexible.**

1) Click on Donate
2) Sign into your Paypal account
3) Click the Send Money link
4) Enter my email address. You will want to use Hggns76@gmail.com (that is the one I have set up for Paypal.)
5) Enter the dollar amount you wish to send
6) Select Services/Other
7) Double check to make sure the email address you are sending it to is Hggns76@gmail.com then click Continue.
8) Confirm information then click Send Money.

I hope this helps you all out. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: