Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday's Tasty Treats Part Two .... Or Is It Three?

Well, today is supposed to be my day off but I took an additional day off last week so now I need to make the trek in this morning. Yay! At least the sun is shining this morning ... helps a little. And I mean a little! Today is going to be a long and very busy day. Makes it go faster ... somewhat. Clearly I am procrastinating yet again. A sidenote on a couple of things:

1)R Traveler - I got your message but your email is not working. You will find my email address in the right hand column. (and below)

2) I noticed that I dropped in the number of followers yesterday. Why did you leave me? Was it something I said? Something I did? I don't like losing people and try my best to keep you all happy. If you want me to do some things differently, or have feedback to offer, please feel free to send it my way. My email address is TheMaleSack@gmail.com. I am more than happy to hear from all of you.

Enjot today's post and have a great day!













No comments: