Wednesday, February 25, 2009

REALLY Bad Day!

Things are a mess right now! I finally thought I would be able to get ahead in my finances only to find out I will be worse off! I have been trying to manage my spending better and thought I had it all figured out ... things were ok. Then a transaction that was not supposed to go through, well, went through. Now it has messed up a bunch of others. And now I find out that my bank account, with overdraft fees, will be NEGATIVE $200 plus! I am freaking out a bit right now ... feel like a chicken with my head cut off. Not sure how I am going to fix this. I am supposed to get my tax refund Friday, small as it is, and thought this was my chance to get ahead. Now it is going to have to cover that mess. And I still cannot get an answer as to why the transaction that was not supposed to go through, did. I hate people that cannot give me answers or are clearly unwilling to help! I am on the verge of tears and just want to lock myself away in my room all day. I feel sick to my stomach right now. It never fails though .... whenever I feel I have the chance to get ahead of things, there is always something that pulls me back down into what feels like never ending struggle.

So once again I am reaching out to all of you for help. If you can find it in your heart to help, even if just a little, I would so greatly appreciate it. No one has helped out since I posted my initial Donations post but I still hold out some hope for it. I would not be asking if I really did not need it. You can click on the Paypal link to the right and go through the steps. Or you can email me for more information, my email address is TheMaleSack@gmail.com. Anyways ... enjoy the post and really hope you are having a way better life than I am.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried several times to donate to this blog but paypal does not advise how?
you need to explain the process better or to figure a different method as what you have is clearly not working.....I am sure others have tried too?

Friend....Riick

The MaleSack said...

I have added some instructions up above. I hope this helps. If not, please email me.