Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thank God It's Sackurday!

It is about 1am here, waiting for the sleeping pill to kick in, so I thought I would get a jump on this weekends post.

Roommate and I went and saw 'PUSH' tonight, it stars Chris Evans & Dakota Fanning. It was a really great movie, I enjoyed it alot. Really liked the story and some of the effects. The cast was great as well. And it reminded me how frickin' HOT Chris Evans is! Yum! The things I would let him do to me .... so in honor of that thought, I am posting an image of him. This will probably be the only image of a guy with so much clothing on, if not the only one, I have on here. Unless I feel the need to worship other hotness, then I will add them. :)

Anyway .... I hope you enjoy this morning's post. I also hope that you all have a great weekend!















No comments: