Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Busy Week ...

This is going to be one hell of a week. Our queues at work have blown up, at least on the product I am supporting, and overtime has been asked of us. Since I could always use the extra money I have volunteered to work an additional 20 hours this week. So I will be working a total of 60 hours, maybe more if I can get in earlier, 20 of it being overtime. So the check next week will be nice but I am going to be so frickin' worn out! Should be interesting to see how much of this week I get through before going nuts! Hope you are having a great week! Talk to you soon! Time for bed!
















5 comments:

Koba said...

Great selection, but I love No. 8!

Leatherpigboy said...

Hope you are hanging in ok this week!

Unknown said...

I too like #8 and also #5! Unucut rules! The have great suckable sacks

Onlymen said...

I like so much ;)

Anonymous said...

#9 is a fucking hottie. Would love to worship that perfect body and suck on that flared mushroom head for the rest of my life. Sweet!