Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Am Pooped ...

Usually the pics tie in with the title of the post but not tonight, that is not my scene and is pretty gross. But that is just my opinion and you know what they say ... "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one". Ok, need to stop talking about all things ass! :)

This week has been blowing by but I am worn out! With the overtime I put in last week and the extra time I put in this week, along with the late nights of playing my PS3, it is starting to wear me down. Oh well, I will get over it. Rather be worn out than not have a job at all! Anyway, I am about to head to bed and wanted to give you all a post. Hope everyone is doing well!
















4 comments:

TGD said...

I am scared of the last pic! damn! TGD

Leatherpigboy said...

Hope you get caught up on some sleep soon, just keep reminding yourself how nice the extra money in the check will be!

Anonymous said...

Some nice balls.

Koba said...

Love that second one dripping cum!