Monday, February 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up ...

I have been so busy this week, mainly because of work. Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing. Just feel like today is the first day I have been able to slow down and take time for myself. I worked 6 days this week and about 10 hours of overtime. Going to try and start saving money starting with this next check, that is why I put in the additional time. It is going to be hard because I love to spend! Since I worked yesterday, today was my only day off. And I am fucking horny! But, as usual, the men in the East Bay disappoint! I have also been going through all of my fave blogs to catch up on the hot posts I have missed.

Hope you all had a great start to your week! Talk to you soon! Take Care!

















1 comment:

Leatherpigboy said...

2nd one has awesome nuts!