Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend ...

Today was a busy day. Got up at 8am to put in some hours at work. The roommate went out to a Farmer's Market and, while he was gone, I pulled out his birthday presents so I could wrap them before he got back. He came home and surprised him with them. I hope they made him very happy! Then we took the dog to San Francisco and over to Ocean Beach. We were there for about an hour and then headed back home. I took him out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse this evening, the one in Pinole. We had a very hot waiting named Joey. I was so smitten with him that I left my email address on the receipt. Would be hot if he contacts me. Anyway ... If you get the chance, head over to my roommies blog, www.boyohboi.net to wish him a very happy birthday!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT group of photos!!

Leatherpigboy said...

You are a good friend i hope he had a great birthday!