Thursday, April 16, 2009

Overall Good Day .... Need To Recharge

Today was pretty good. I still do not like where I am working and have been aggressively looking for something else. I am excited about one place that called me today to set up a face to face interview this Tuesday. The company seems like alot of fun. Hoping for the best with it.

Also still trying to plan my trip to Chicago August. My main concern is money. I am going to try and budget myself some but worried I may not be able to do it. It will hurt if I don't because I am really looking forward to it. Still have a few months but August is slowly creeping up on me.

I am taking tomorrow off work because I really need to recharge. My days off are spent stressing out about where I currently work, so they don't feel like days off. Thank HR for sick days!

Enjoy this evenings post! I think that this is one of my favorite group of photos to date.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about posting more pictures of you showing face,neck, chest, belly, bush, dick, balls,pits, ass,back,legs and feet !!!!!!

Thanks!!!!