Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Am I Up Too Late Or Too Early?

Guess it would be up late since I have not been to bed yet. Went over to a friends house tonight and watched "MILK". I had not seen it yet and let me tell you, I really enjoyed it. I have a new found understanding of and respect for Harvey Milk and all he did for our community here in SF. He worked so hard to achieve his goals only to be brought down so shortly after. It is heartbreaking! After my walk back home I started laundry and am now waiting for it all to dry, which I am checking on as soon as I finish this post. Fairly certain that one or two dryers did not work as they should, it never fails! Anyway ... hope you enjoy this mornings post!










3 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

cant believe you just saw Milk but glad you liked it. Love this post i would love to milk any of em esp the last Man!

The MaleSack said...

Yea, I am a bit behind on the trends. In the end, still glad I did see it. And I prefer man #1 and #4.

Anonymous said...

Very sexy photos. Nice!!