Monday, October 12, 2009

Reach Out And Touch ...

I have been meaning to do this for awhile now, just kept forgetting about it. I set up a Facebook account under the email address TheMaleSack@gmail.com. I was planning on posting the info here so I could be in contact a bit more with my followers. It would allow me to get the word out there more on things rather than posting it all here. So if you have Facebook and want to add this blog as your friend, feel free to send me a request. You can use the email above to search for the profile or go to this link ... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579573326&ref=profile. Can then becoming Yoville, Farmville or Cafe World Neighbors. I am addicted to these games! Anyway ... see you there!










3 comments:

Writer said...

Love it! Thanks, man.

Seth said...

Ring My Bells...

:)

That's an idea - setting up a FB page for the blog. LOL.

Cheers

Leatherpigboy said...

Fuck me i want them all