Sunday, October 25, 2009

Head Before Bed ...

I WISH! I would love to suck a hot cock or have someone milk my dick before I crawl into bed tonight but I am pretty sure that is not going to happen. Craigslist, Adam4Adam and Bareback RT seem to be filled with flakes or people who are all talk and no action. I need to find a new site I guess. And living in the East Bay of CA does not help either. No one wants to travel this far and BART stops running after midnight, well, at least towards the Richmond area. Totally sucks! The dam train should run 24 hours all the time or at least on weekends. So unfortunately I think it is going to be Rosie Palm and her 5 friends tonight.











6 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Some great cocksuckin pics! Craigslist is full of flakes for sure!

Hot Home Boys said...

You should be on the east coast. That's my favorite thing to do. :p

Anonymous said...

Great cocksuckers! I could use that right now!

The MaleSack said...

Well, the offer still stands! Only if you were closer ... :)

butch said...

J: what about the steamworks?

The MaleSack said...

I don't really have the body to hang out in a towel. I mean, I am not gross or anything, but I don't seem to be anyone's type. On top of that, most people like to just walk around and pose there. Guess I will just stick to my trips to SF to go to Golden Gate Park.