Sunday, October 25, 2009

Windows 7 ...

Uncertain if this will be successful but I thought I would give it a shot. Does anyone have access to getting Windows 7 for free? My roommate and I both want it but really cannot afford the $120 price tag. And since we both want it, that would be like $240. Although there is an offer to buy it to be installed on 3 computers but that is $150. As you now, neither of us are in the position to be able to pay for something this expensive. So I figured that, with all of the followers I have, that maybe someone out there has access to it or a way for us to get it for free or VERY cheap. If anyone out there can help us out or knows of a way for us to get it VERY cheap, please email me at TheMaleSack@gmail.com. You would be helping us out big time with this. You would benefit from it as well you know ... how? Would make our computers run a hell of alot better and that means faster posting more often. :) Anyway ... if you can help, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Hope you find someone who can help you out, i totally have to get it too. i have not heard the best things about it and there are issues that it does not fix so not sure what im going to do. Would love to put that 120.00 that it costs towards a MAC but cant afford that right now either.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.