Saturday, October 3, 2009

My New Love - Dylan Ryan: The Sequel

As I promised, here are the rest of the pics I found on Dylan Ryan. These were all at one site, I have not looked for any others. I also did not find out more about him but I still plan on doing so. What is the reason, you may ask? Well, I went "out" late last night, like 11pm, and did not get home until about 2:30am. When I got back to the apt. complex I went straight to our old apt. to finish up the rest of the packing so that we had less to do today. The building management wants the keys today. So I finished that around 5am then came to the new apt. and my roommate was wide awake. We decided to stay up and get an early start on the rest of the move. We are FINALLY finished! So frickin' excited! Now we just have to unpack things and put things away. But first I am going back to bed!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the pics of Dylan. As soon as I find more I will post them and share any information I have on him. If you have pics of him, please feel free to email them to TheMaleSack@gmail.com. Have a great Saturday guys!


















No comments: