Friday, May 14, 2010

Gotta Love The French ...

I know I have said it before but these are the best follower pics I have ever received! These take the cake! Don't get me wrong guys, I love all your low hanging nuts, but these are dam near perfection! And with the hot cock attached to them, how can you go wrong. And yes ... I am fickle! :) These pics are from a 36 year old French follower. When I received these I looked at them for a very long time. And there is an added bonus, for the first time I was sent videos of these balls in action! So videos are a first here on TMS. I am not a big fan of a blog full of vids but I could not pass this up. If you want to see him in action, click HERE. You will not be disappointed!

And on a sidenote, you have heard me mention it before, but I am off to the bi-monthly gathering aptly titled "Guys Gone Wild". A friend hosts this party in the Castro are of SF. I have gone about 3 times and am never disappointed. Hoping for a night of fun and naughtiness! I will tell you all about it tomorrow.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

your right! very hot...