Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just a Tad Hungover ...

Last night was a hoot and a half! Had more fun at Bearracuda than I have the past few times. I mean, I always have fun when I go with my partner in crime, but last night some other friends showed up. It did not take long for me to get my drink on and end up on my knees. Sucked off a couple of my friends and made out with them. There is one that I have such a huge thing for. He is taken though, by an amazing guy, and I would never jeopardize that. But we have played together outside of those types of events ... HOT! Anyway, after spending some time upstairs I went to the dark basement and ended up getting sucked and sucking. Wanted to get fucked REAL bad! One guy tried but was too drunk and after 30 minutes of trying, I stopped. On top of that it was like 80 degrees hotter down there and I was sweating my ass off. And I don't have that much to spare. The only thing that sucks is that I did not shoot my load. Now I am hungover and horny BIG time! Wonder what my chances are of getting a blowjob and having someone pound my hole and feed it their load! Anyone nearby wanna offer? :)














1 comment:

Rich said...

Your best post ever! Now I want to be down on my knees!