Monday, May 3, 2010

Let Me Clear My Throat ...

Hey guys! Once again, long time no see! It has been a busy week. I first need to get something off my chest. If there is anyone out there that feels like I am "complaining" too much or feel that, by my posts, I am on the "verge of getting fired", let me say this. I complain because, well, I can. This is my blog and I have always tried to share my life and feelings as well as hot pics. This is my main outlet for doing so. As for the job, I am not on the verge of getting fired, I just have concerns about things as do many other people. So if you don't like what you read, there are other blogs out there. No one is keeping you here.

Back to what I started with. I have been given some more responsibility at work. One of my leads is becoming worn out from the job and asked that I take on more within our team. I am very excited about this and nervous at the same time. It will be stressful at first but I now know that I will be able to do it. This week is probably going to be just as busy but I promise I won't neglect you all as much as I have lately. I hope that you are all doing well and want you all to have a great week!


















3 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

As always love the pics! Congrats on getting more responsibility at work that is great news! Its always rough at first but you will be fine :)

MikeLaz said...

The third picture is awesome! Great pair of balls!

I say if you want to complain -do it! It's you're fucking blog! haha

throb919 said...

Some of the nicest biggest floppin'-est balls ever. Thanks!