Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Face To Face ...

Hey Guys! I hope that everyone is doing well today. Well, I had a face to face interview with one of my phone interviews from last week. I think I killed it! I really like the office atmosphere as well. I am hoping for the best with this one. I will more than likely know something by Monday of next week. The only thing that sucked about today was having to fight my way through the crowd for the SF Giants parade. It started at 11 so luckily the train ride there was empty. I thought it would be cleared about by the time I left, 3:30, but it was so not near clear. Luckily I got a seat on the train though, that is all I cared about. Anyway, take care guys. I will keep you updated as always.










1 comment:

Leatherpigboy said...

Fingers are crossed about the job. As always some hot pics :)