Friday, November 19, 2010

Some Awesome News ...

A couple of days ago I received a call from the first position I interviewed for. The one where the guy said he hired someone he "liked a little bit better". He said that the timetable for bringing another person on, instead of the 12/15 date he mentioned prior, had been moved up. That they were going to be taking on responsibilities that an office in Canada was responsible for. They want to bring it to the US. To do that, they need someone to start on 11/29. That person is me! The position will also be dealing with strictly 'gay content' as opposed to a mixture of both that the other position was for. Eventually I will be doing that as well but, for the time being, strictly gay. I am so freakin' excited! The position also pays pretty much about what my last position did. This offer could not have come at a better time. I was beginning to feel quite beat up. I want to thank all of you for supporting me through this rough patch. For all of the kind, and not so kind, words. It helped a lot hearing from you all. I cannot thank you enough!
















7 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

What great news!!! Hope that you enjoy this weekend and celebrate a little :) That is really awesome!

Rich said...

Great news!

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

Jason,

Can you see it? Can you see us smiling over here on the east coast? Yeah, we're smiling :)) For you!! Like we said, the angels were lining-up the right opportunity for you. See? In the end, it ALWAYS works out the way it is meant to. Now, have a a FUCKING AWESOME Thanksgiving holiday... and pump them fists in the air, buddy. You deserve it.

Alain

turnipHed said...

Excellent news dude....very happy for you --- will raise a glass and toast ya this weekend for sure!

8HZUI said...

WOW! Perfect timing! Congratulations!!!

Scott said...

Nice pics. Thanks. I borrowed some for my blog. Scott

The MaleSack said...

No problem Scott! I added your blog to my blog roll. Please add mine to yours.