Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How It Went ...

Well, as you all know, I had another job interview today. I am really excited about this position and am hoping for the best. The only bad thing ... this position may not start until the last week of this month or the first week of December. That leaves me with no income for rent at the beginning of December. Sadly the landlord will probably begin the eviction process on top of tacking on a late fee. I am a little scared about facing that but I have no other choice. We all know money does not fall out of the sky. Man I wish it did! So ... yea ... that's where it stands. I will know Monday whether or not I got it. I will keep you all updated.










8 comments:

Jason Kelley said...

Good luck with everything. I wish you the best!

glen_mc said...

Good luck Jason!

I do love an uncut cock YUM!!

Anonymous said...

Have you approached your landlord for an extension? Nothing was ever lost by asking. Good luck!

The MaleSack said...

@ Anonymous - I have asked about extensions and that is not something they offer. You think they would but for whatever reason they are not open to that idea.

Unknown said...

Who is the guy in the fifth picture?

The MaleSack said...

@ Clay - No idea ... wish I knew! :)

Leatherpigboy said...

3rd to last getting smothered by balls is hot. Hope you get the job. Maybe if they offer you the position you can have them give you a letter saying that your starting your position on such a day at such a salary and give it to your landlord to show that you are going to be able to pay and agree to a late fee from the start so the eviction proceedings dont even start. Just a thought. I am sure a lot of people tell them that they will pay without proof but if you have something from an employer showing it may help.

Anonymous said...

Very few jobs are forever; that's something from the past.
In the interim, why don't you at least take a gig pulling coffee or a part-time that could take some of the pressure off?
I dunno, but it appears as though you're waiting for the other shoe to drop; being totally idle isn't the solution. If you fish with a net instead of a hook, your chances improve.
I'm speaking from experience.