Friday, January 22, 2010

Ambiem Induced Posting ...

I love the feeling that Ambien gives me ... I feel like I can take on the world! I become so motivated and excited about getting things done. So much so that, at some point, I don't want to go to bed and end up staying up all night long. Sometimes I even hear voices and see things ... I remember the first time I took one, years ago, my roommate and I were dating at the time and sharing the same room. I took an Ambien, went to bed, woke up in the middle of the night because I thought I saw a woman standing in the closet wearing a cloak. Kinda like the old lady with the apple in Snow White. She kept calling me over so I finally got up, walked to the corner and stood there talking to her ... and she was talking back. A conversation was taking place. I woke up the roomie/ex and he told me to get my ass to bed .... good times! Now I must say goodnight ...
















1 comment:

Leatherpigboy said...

Hot pics as always, hope you had some sweet dreams