Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yet Another Day Of Work ...

Have to head into work this morning to make up for some hours I missed during the week, then to put in some overtime. So it will be an 8 hour day. Wanted to give you a post to get your morning going. Not looking forward to heading into the office though. Why? One thing that has been a constant, from when I worked there last until now, is that the office is always frickin' hot! They say it's either real hot or ice cold but I have yet to feel the ice cold part, I like cold. Anyway, I get there and throughout the day I just sweat constantly. Oh well, maybe it will make me lose weight. :) I guess I should get going. Going to post one more thing on here before I go. Hope you guys are enjoying the 3 day weekend! Take Care!
















1 comment: