Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Am Back ...

Well guys, I m back ... miss me? You don't have to answer that. :)

Hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for being so patient with me while I took some time to myself. Even though it was a short period of time it definitely felt longer. Not entirely sure I worked through all of my issues but it did me good to get some rest from things. Looking forward to getting a good night's sleep tonight. It was a busy week. Only two more days until my birthday. And guess how many people took a look at my wishlist and felt the need to be generous and send me a birthday gift .... None! Zip! Zero! Zilch! Oh well ... Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Will talk to you soon.
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn! All those sacks to play with, full of fucking heavy cum! I love sucking sacks full of cum.
Hot pictures, buddy
Have a good week and yes, I miss you

Leatherpigboy said...

Glad your back and doing well buddy!