Friday, January 15, 2010

Under TheWeather ...

Sorry for the lack in updates guys ... been sick the last couple of days. Yesterday was the worst of it. Think the roommate spread some of his cooties to me ... dam him! :) Worked from home the last two days and trying to put in some hours today. But they told me to take time to rest up so I don't need to put them all in, but should. Otherwise I have to work Sunday, which is a day off.

Another sex party thing is going on tomorrow night. This time it is an event that happens a lot, Bearracuda is what it is called. I mentioned it before, thought I was going to go but never went. A friend of mine is trying to get me to go so I am still debating. Not sure how interesting it will be but he does say it is 100 times better than the party we went to a week or so ago. Will keep you updated. Hope all is well!

















4 comments:

glen_mc said...

Hope U R feeling better Jason?

Guy 3 YUM!!

riversocean said...

....as usual, a very, very fine collection!

Leatherpigboy said...

Hope you are doing better sorry your roommate got ya sick..are you sure ya didnt get a cold from one of the guys at the fuckparty?

Unknown said...

What a fine set in the last picture. Guess you need a reinforced jockstrap to hold those.