Thursday, March 12, 2009

Other Than Uncut?

What do I mean by 'Other Than Uncut'? Well, I was going through my collection and noticed that alot of the low hanging nuts pics I have seem to mostly be attached to uncut penises. What's with that? Don't get me wrong, I love uncut as much as the next guy .... just got me to wondering .... is that where the majority of the low hangers are? Have I stumbled across some ancient secret?

I doubt it! :) I would like to expand my collection and obtain more cut penises with low hangers. If you have any high quality images of such, that you want to share with me, please feel to email them to TheMaleSack@gmail.com. I thought I would just post crotch shots as I should have been out the door for work like 20 minutes ago!

















2 comments:

Alan said...

I am now officially drooling.

Anonymous said...

circumcision can often be extreme enough that so much shaft skin is removed that the sack skin is pulled up onto the shaft especially during an erection - there are several sites you can google showing the effects of circumcisions