Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Sack Is Back!

Well what seemed like an eternity is now over! I am still trying to make sure I was able to retrieve all of my stuff from my old computer, but the important thing is, I was able to get all of my pics for the blog from it! I could not be happier! And I am lovin' the new computer!

Again, I want to thank all of you for being patient and not giving up on the site. It means alot to me! I am about to jump in the shower, walk the dog and then head into work.

I hope that you enjoy today's long overdue post and are managing to have a great weekend!





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

VERY happy to see you back posting your AWESOME pictures. I hope your financial situation is overcome.

I bet you have fun in the shower !!!

I do !!!

Thanks again :)