Sunday, March 22, 2009

Worst Nightmare Has Come True!

Well, I have some bad news for you all. My home computer died on me this morning. I shut it down, left for a few hours, came back and am unable to turn it on. At this point, I have lost EVERYTHING! That means my documents, any saved information and, the worst part ... all of my pics! I knew this day was coming, I just did not think that it would be so soon! Right now I am posting this using my work laptop. I am not going to be able to use this for any posting of pics, since it is not mine. But I wanted to get on here to let you all know why you may not be seeing any new posts from me anytime soon.

My computer has been on its last leg for quite some time now. That is why I posted a DONATE button as well as an explanation as to why I was posting it. I was hoping that, with the amount of people that visit my site, that someone out there would be able to help me out. Surprisingly, no one seemed to be willing to do so. That sucks because I know there are sites out there that have requested assistance for alot more, and have received it. So I was very hopeful when I made that post. In the end, the computer died before any chance of assistance arrived.

I do not know when I am going to be able to post again. I also do not know if I am going to be able to gain access to all of the information that is sitting on my old computer. Right now, I am trying to get used to the feeling that everything is lost. I do not have the money to rush out and buy a new computer or to get this one fixed. I am trying my hardest to remain calm right now. If I think about it too much, I will become very angry.

Please ... if anyone out there can help me out, I would be eternally grateful. I know what computer I want and can supply you with that information. I want to order one from the Dell site but have been rejected for financing, my credit sucks. I do not have a credit card.

If there is anyone out there that can help me out, please contact me as soon as possible. You can email me at TheMaleSack@gmail.com. Or you can click on the DONATE button to the right and walk through the steps to donate. I am reaching out to all of you, begging for some sort of help right now. If I do not get the help I am hoping to, I do not know when or if this blog will ever come back.

No comments: