Friday, March 6, 2009

The Unfair Life ....

That is the life I lead! This week has been horrible! First, as you all may have read, was the issue with my finances ... which is still ongoing. Then I get news on the job I was offered 4 months ago. Long story short, I had to jump through hoops because of the "economy", which lead to a hiring freeze. After being strung along for 4 months I am told they have decided against bringing anyone on at this time. Then, in my current position, I was asked if I would like to move into a different department supporting another one of our applications. I told my manager I was very interested. Well, he never got back to me. Come to find out, from an overheard conversation, it was offered to someone else! My manager never bothered to tell me! Can you believe this crap! It just seemed to be one thing after another. Definitely not looking forward to what this coming Monday brings! Hope your week ended on a way better note than mine!

Life's unfair in so many ways .....




















No comments: