Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hung ... Over ... ?

So how many of you are waking up with headaches today? :) I hope you all had a great 4th of July celebration. I made the roommate and I dinner then we watched the Macy's Fireworks Spectacular on tv. It was pretty cool to watch and am sure it was even more amazing in person. The fog rolled into SF just in time to ruin any good chances of seeing fireworks. I think people just ended up watching clouds/fog be illuminated from above.

Take it easy today, continue recuperating and enjoy the rest of your weekend!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUng nicely!

Anonymous said...

Yet more photos stolen from hunkjewels.blogspot

The MaleSack said...

I never claimed these were mine ... and where do you think hunkjewels got them? Do you think he had these guys over and took them himself? I don't think so ... pretty sure he took them from someone else's site. If you don't like what you see here, don't come here. And nice "anonymous" post. Clearly you don't have the balls!