Friday, July 24, 2009

New Post ... New Poll

How is your Thursday going? I am trying to stay warm! The past few days it has been gray, gloomy and chilly in the mornings. Today is no exception! My hands feel ice cold. Hopefully your day started off with better weather.

In addition to today's post I have added a new poll. You can find this in the right hand column. Isn't it irritating to view other blogs and find hot photos, only to have them ruined by the blog owners watermark? Don't get me wrong, I am all for watermarking if you are the rightful owner of these photos (i.e. they are photos of you, you personally took the photos). But to add a watermark to photos you grabbed off of someone else's blog, well, that's just not right! I just wanted to see how you all felt about this.

Enjoy today's post!















No comments: