Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside ...

It seems like every other area of the East Bay got some of that rare snow except where I live ... figures! Guess I am just not meant to see snow anymore. Sad thought. But the temperature sure has dropped. Brrr! And I have become such a wimp to the cold weather now. I know it is nothing compared to what the Midwest gets so I won't whine about it. :) I miss the Chicago winters though. What sucks is that I am so frickin' horny too! I would take a trip to SF to head to the park but not sure many people will be there. Who wants to whip out their cocks and have their balls shrink back into their body?!?! I just need to find someone to come here. Sadly, most men in the East Bay are flakes! Stay warm today, wherever you are.













1 comment:

mackson said...

I love the dude in the first picture...I definitly would stay in bed with him