Saturday, December 26, 2009

Look At What I Sucked On ...

About a week ago I went to an adult bookstore in SF that has an arcade in the back. I have gone there many times and it is hit and miss when it comes to dick. I sucked off this guy for quite a bit, it was pretty hot. He was married and, while I was sucking him, he would make comments about how his wife would not suck him off often enough and, when she did, it was not that great. Usually I am not interested in the conversation but this time, for some reason, it was quite hot! I told him that she is really missing out and, if I were her, I would be sucking on this all day! I had my camera with me, me and my roommate were supposed to meet that night for a walk around SF. I asked him if I could take some pics of his cock and, sure enough, he agreed. Hope you agree that this is one hot piece of meat!






8 comments:

Donnie said...

Damn, I'm jealous! Nice job.

manxxx1 said...

Lucky you... that's a real nice tool to worship... mummm

jlo said...

I am so jealous of you. I would love to have one like that to suck on.

Ricardo A.M. said...

Wonderful cock! Got jealous too...

Unknown said...

wow
that is awesome, he got into this
too bad you did not get his phone number!
beautiful package! I agree with you, I would suck that all day and his balls

glen_mc said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! I love that you can see his wedding ring.

Leatherpigboy said...

Awesome meet and so glad he let you take those pics! OINK!