Monday, December 14, 2009

Testicular Tuesday ...

For those of you that survived Monday ... welcome to Tuesday! :) Not entirely sure what I am going to do today. Yesterday it was sunny and 55 but I believe we are supposed to be back to the rain the next couple of days. I am thinking about heading into SF to see what trouble I can get into, not entirely sure though. Been REALLY stressed out the last couple of days due to some family drama. So much so that it has been stopping me from getting a good nights sleep. I won't go into all of it ... the post would end up super long!

Hope you all are off to a great start this Tuesday! Have a great day!















2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

That first one is BIG!

Augusto said...

Nice choices for today's pics - and a cute title. Thanks